- Raise your laptop screen by 8cm to eye level so you do not have to hunch and suffer from back pain
- Features rubberized silica gel pads on the top surface and bottom surface to increase friction and to prevent scratches on laptop
- Its solid aluminium acts as an effective heat panel to cool down your laptop ten times faster than plastic or wood
- Optimally inclined slope that allows you to type on your keyboard comfortably
- A 20 degree tilt that brings screen closer and improves airflow around laptop
- Single piece aluminum design provides solid stability
- Dimension L x W x H : 26 x 18.5 x 8 cm
- Material: Silver anodized Aluminium
- Weight: 0.7 kg
Q: What is the difference between the ErgoSilver Stand and the ErgoSilver Riser?
The ErgoSilver stand is better used when you have an external keyboard and mouse. As the ErgoSilver lifts your computer completely off the desk, it isn’t suitable for you if you do not have an external keyboard and mouse. Using the ErgoSilver Laptop Stand without them would be extremely tiring as you’d have to raise your hands up to your chest level, which will tire your arms out, while straining your back muscles. For those who are looking for a more portable version, we would recommend the Laptop Riser. With this laptop riser, you would be able to type comfortably, while raising your laptop to a height that’s more comfortable and relaxing for regular use. It’s also smaller and more portable.